How to book the best limo winery tour in the twin cities area:
Summer and fall winery tours via limousine or party bus have become extremely popular as more local wine-making businesses have sprung up. Our company takes special pride in offering what we consider to be the best in class tour for you and your friends. Here are some of the strongest reasons why you should book your limo tour with us.
Call now to reserve at 612-255-6161
1. You and your guests are going to want to sample alcohol and as we know even when drinking in moderation you should not be driving. All the more reason to have a wonderful chauffeur and limousine to take the worry out of your wine tour. Relax! Leave the driving to us!
2. Invite all the guests you want! Share the excitement with all your favorite friends and have a day of frivolous fun in a stylish stretch limo for 5 to 15 people or a stretch Hummer limo for up to 20 people. We at St. Paul Limousine are proud to be able to accommodate any size group, providing decked out, newer Limousines,Town Cars and Hummers, complete with tons of super cool amenities!
3. We know where to go. We keep our radar out there and are constantly making note of the newest and hottest wineries in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. Most of the finest wineries are located along the Mississippi River Valley and the St. Croix River Valley.
4. Our many satisfied, repeat customers have been recommending some of the best and finest in our area. We will happily put together a preplanned tour for you if you wish. Or we can follow your itinerary. Either way you're guaranteed to have an amazing time while being immersed in soft leather, music, videos and cold beverages as you travel to all the hot spots.
5. Here are some of the best wineries in the metro area that you may wish to visit via our Limousine Service in St. Paul:
1. To the South: Alexis Bailly Vineyard Vineyard & Winery in Hastings, MN, Falconer Vineyards in Red Wing, MN, Post Town Winery in Rochester, MN, Salem Glen Vineyard and Winery in Rochester,MN, Cannon River Winery in Cannon Falls, MN, Chankaska Creek Ranch and Winery in Kasota, MN.
2. To the East: (Stillwater, MN area): Northern Vineyards Winery in Stillwater, St. Croix Vineyards in Stillwater, Domacin Wine Bar in Stillwater, Luna Rosa Wine Bar in Stillwater.
3. To the North: Chateau St Croix in St Croix Falls, WI, Dancing Dragonfly St Croix Falls, WI, Wild Mountain Winery in Taylors Falls, MN, & Wine Haven in Chisago City, MN.
4. To the West: Millner Heritage Vineyard in Kimball, Buffalo Rock Winery in Buffalo, MN, Woodland Hills Winery in Delano, MN, Sovereign Estates Winery in Waconia, MN, Parley Lake Winery in Waconia, MN and Schram Vineyards & Winery in Waconia, MN.
Book your Limousine Wine Tour today with the cities best St. Paul Limousine Service. You know you deserve it!